Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Incoming Reflection

To be honest I was quite skeptical about having to take FGCU's colloquium course. The reason why is because I had heard from fellow students that this class was pointless and extremely boring. However, after the first day of class my opinion quickly changed. I believe this class has an extremely important message to deliver to all of the students. This huge message is about sustainability and how we as a community could begin living a sustainable life which will ultimately benefit our environment. I've already learned that if we keep going at the rate that we are, our resources will become scarce and run out before we could ever imagine and we as humans will cease to exist. I hope to learn about my personal ecological footprint as well as how I could decrease my footprint and begin living a sustainable life. After I gain this knowledge I could hopefully pass the information onto my family and friends that will hopefully make changes towards living a sustainable life even if those changes are small.

No comments:

Post a Comment